Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery (or Aesthetic Surgery, as it is also sometimes addressed), is a speciality which tries to make human body as good as it should have always been. Apart from improving appearance, a plastic surgeon also aims at restoring functional ability of an injured or deformed part of face and body. Cosmetic or Aesthetic surgery is the subdivision of the main speciality of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is growing in importance in India and all over the world in the last decade. With the help of Plastic Surgery, the surgeon tries to restore the tissues to normalcy, while with Cosmetic Surgery, the surgeon tries to SURPASS the normal. In short, the surgeon tries to highlight the appearance to look better and more attractive.
- Correction & Repair of Birth deformities.
- Cleft Lip & Cleft Palate deformity
- Abnormal formation of hand, more or less fingers, joined fingers, abnormal shaped hand
- Malformation of blood vessels, birth mark removal,
- Correction of improperly formed genitalia
- Removal of abnormal Spot, Marks or Scar Removal
- Breast Reduction & Augmentation
- Fat Removal ( Liposuction)
- Correction of burn contracture and deformities
- Cheek/chin/jaw fracture and deformity correction
- Ear correction/reconstruction
- Cosmetic gynaecology: hymenoplasty, vaginoplasty, labioplasty