The Department of Urology deals with the bladder, kidney, ureter, urethra, prostate and related problems. Urology (from Greek words ouron “urine” and logia “study of”) is the surgical specialty that focuses on the urinary tracts of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males. Medical professionals specializing in the field of urology are called urologists and are trained to diagnose, treat, and manage patients with urological disorders. The organs covered by urology include the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis). Both Urologists and General Surgeons operate on the adrenal glands.
- Urinary stone diseases treament by latest minimal invasive tecniques like- PCNL, URS
- Prostate diseases e.g. BPH, cancer, ch.prostatitis-TURP
- Problems of male genital organs and male infertility
- Cancers of urogenital tract: kidney, UB, prostate, testis, penis
- Other problems like: recurent UTI, urinary incontinence